The Harvard Law School grad is also suing Manhattan-based Droga5, which counts Healthcare.gov, HoneyMaid and Motorola as clients.
He wants Chobani to immediately stop using his trademarked philosophy, plus unspecified money damages.
If Dov had lifted his nose out of a law book up there in Harvard, he might have discovered the works of Grantland Rice (November 1, 1880 – July 13, 1954) who, long before young Dove was even a gleam in his proud mama’s eye, wrote,
- “For when the One Great Scorer comes
- To mark against your name,
- He writes – not that you won or lost –
- But how you played the Game.”
- Of course, Dove is probably planning to sue the estate of Mr. Rice, too, probably because he’s been inspired by another of Rice’s poems:
- “Money to the left of them and money to the right
- Money everywhere they turn from morning to the night
- Only two things count at all from mountain to the sea
- Part of it’s percentage, and the rest is guarantee”